A one-of-a-kind live acoustic performance experience
at a live recording studio in Phoenix, AZ.
THE LISTENING ROOM PHOENIX
An audio and video recording studio with a live audience.
Thank you for showing an interest in booking a recording session at The Listening Room Phoenix. Our business was designed by performers, for performers and as a result, is dedicated to providing a premier live recording experience for you so you can bring your very best acoustic music to your audiences. We welcome all to submit for a performance rental with the understanding that not all will be selected. Those who are selected will receive the following:
Cost and Compensation: With the performance rental recording session, the performer will collect 100% of the ticket sales or door fee. What other recording session offers you the opportunity to not only cover the costs of the recording but make a profit?
Audio and Video Content: We are a live audio and video recording studio. We are equipped to capture your performance digitally. Our professional video engineer will mix your performance video live, real time for live stream and future viewing on your Facebook, Concert Window or other online service you may use. Our professional audio engineer will mix your performance live, both for the video as well as for the room. With this, your online audiences and your studio audiences will get the best experience. We also capture your performance in a multi-track recording so that you can have the songs professionally edited for release. And, we can even provide this service for you as well.
CD and Merchandise Sales: We are providing all performers a location to display and sell CDs and merchandise before and after their session. There is no fee or revenue share for this.
Promotion and Marketing: The Listening Room Phoenix will include your performance session, in detail, on our web site. We will also promote your performance through our monthly emails to interested audiences. We will also promote you and your performance through our social media channels. If you desire a full-house, sold-out session, we recommend that you heavily promote your recording session to your fans as well.
Premium Sound and Video: While developing the vision of The Listening Room Phoenix, it became very clear to us that there was only one sound resource for us … BOSE. We have toured with the BOSE L1 compact for more than 7 years and have never been dissatisfied. We experienced a lot of less-capable sound systems in all sized venues and know that BOSE is the only choice for the acoustic performers and their audiences. As a result, you and your audiences will enjoy sound by Bose Professional. We have paired the Bose L1 Model ll system with a MIDAS m32 digital console. Our video recording equipment includes up to six digital cameras with recording and live broadcast driven by Switcher Studio.
A Performance Rental Recording Session with Live Studio Audience only costs $550
This is an all-inclusive audio and video recording experience with a live audience where the performer collects 100% of the ticket sales or door fee, and includes:
- 2-hour performance and ample time for load-in, sound-check and post-show activities
- Performance space with professional staging, lighting and sound
- Performer green room and merchandise area (performer/renter keeps 100% of merchandise sales)
- Seating for live studio audience (up to 65 seats)
- Professional sound engineer and professional video engineer
- House manager/door person
- Online ticketing services (performer/renter keeps 100% of all ticket and door sales)
- Four- to six-camera video recording and high-quality mixed and multi-track audio recording
- Video live stream of performance on performer’s Facebook, Concert Window or other service
- Live mix audio recording of full performance
- Access to all audio recording, including live mix of performance and multi-track audio recordings
- Access to all video recording, including live video mix of performance, raw camera recordings
- Professional audio and video editing on request at reasonable rates
- Marketing and promotional support, including:
- Performance listing on a printed monthly calendar posted at local shops and retail locations
- Up to 2 monthly emails to a growing database
- Heavy promotion on The Listening Room Phoenix Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Creation of social media artwork to be used by performer to promote
- Listing on The Listening Room Phoenix web site home page
- Pitch of performance to calendar listings on all local online and print publications
- Week-of print advertising in Phoenix New Times and frequent placement at newtimes.com
- Promotion of performance at local art and music festivals
- Printed post cards to help the performer promote the show (additional cost)
Please fill out the form below.